We are giving away two copies of The Recent Past, a book which showcases the work of photographer James Ravilious.
The two winners will also be able to pick any two Farm Animal Mugs of their choice! – A brilliant present for a country and wildlife lover.
For the chance to win, all you answer the simple question below for your chance to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 20th November 2017 and the competition winners will be contacted via email for their delivery address.
9th November 201711/21/2017http://www.emmabridgewater.co.uk/en/europe/page/expiredcompetition
When you make any purchase at emmabridgewater.co.uk on Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th November, you'll be entered into our prize draw to win a £150 (or equivalent in alternative currency) voucher to spend online. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all customers, and there will be one winner of £150 (or equivalent in alternative currency) store credit to spend at emmabridgewater.co.uk.
- All online orders made between 00:00 GMT on Friday 3rd November and 23:59 GMT Sunday 5th November will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 5th November 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen through a random prize-draw and will be notified within one week.
- If a winner has not replied within one week of being notified, Emma Bridgewater will be entitled to choose another winner.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Emma Bridgewater reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are non- transferable.
- The winner's name may be published on our news and social media pages and will be contacted by a member of the Emma Bridgewater Team for their address in order to receive the prize.
- Emma Bridgewater accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
3rd November 2017