Yorkshire Provender Competition! Today we’re launching an exciting collaboration with our friends at Yorkshire Provender.
Get an especially designed Emma Bridgewater Mug when you purchase 3 x 600g Yorkshire Provender Soups.
To celebrate this launch, we’re giving one lucky winner one of the exclusive mugs, six pots of Yorkshire Provender Soups, one of their Delicious Soup recipe books and two Emma Bridgewater Black Toast Soup Bowls.
To enter this competition, head to our Facebook or Instagram page.
Competition ends on April 25th.
18th April 2018
We are giving away two copies of The Recent Past, a book which showcases the work of photographer James Ravilious.
The two winners will also be able to pick any two Farm Animal Mugs of their choice! – A brilliant present for a country and wildlife lover.
For the chance to win, all you answer the simple question below for your chance to win!
Competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 20th November 2017 and the competition winners will be contacted via email for their delivery address.
9th November 201711/21/2017http://www.emmabridgewater.co.uk/en/restofworld/page/expiredcompetition
We've teamed up with our friends at Biscuiteers to bring you a wonderful spring time giveaway!
We are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Emma Bridgewater Purple Pansy Serving Plate, 2 Purple Pansy, 1/2 Pint Mugs & a Biscuiteers Luxury Hamper.
Click here to enter this amazing giveaway. Good Luck!
Ends 2nd April 2018
2nd March 2018
Emma Bridgewater have teamed up with Alula Cyr the first all-female Cyr troupe, for a thrilling competition giveaway!
Alula Cyr is made up of three multi- skilled women; Fiona, Jessica and Lil - the third artiste being Emma and Mathew’s eldest daughter.
Alula’s debut show HYENA explodes onto the UK circus scene in a whirlwind of wheels, acrobatics and song. We’re giving two people the chance to win four tickets each to this inspiring new show at The Albany in Deptford this Spring.
1) Like and leave a comment on this any of our Alula Cyr competition social posts letting us know which circus talent you would most like to have.
2) Competition posted on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
The winners will be contacted via direct message. Competition closes midnight on the 31st January 2018.
For more information about Alula Cyr and their up-coming tour head to their website here.
•Close at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 31th January 2018. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
•Tickets are non-transferable and subject to availability.
•Travel is not included.
•If a winner has not replied within one week of being notified, Emma Bridgewater will be entitled to choose another winner.
24th January 2018
When you make any purchase at emmabridgewater.co.uk on Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th November, you'll be entered into our prize draw to win a £150 (or equivalent in alternative currency) voucher to spend online. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all customers, and there will be one winner of £150 (or equivalent in alternative currency) store credit to spend at emmabridgewater.co.uk.
- All online orders made between 00:00 GMT on Friday 3rd November and 23:59 GMT Sunday 5th November will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 5th November 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen through a random prize-draw and will be notified within one week.
- If a winner has not replied within one week of being notified, Emma Bridgewater will be entitled to choose another winner.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Emma Bridgewater reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are non- transferable.
- The winner's name may be published on our news and social media pages and will be contacted by a member of the Emma Bridgewater Team for their address in order to receive the prize.
- Emma Bridgewater accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
3rd November 2017