4th September 2017
Thanks to a shared passion for British manufacturing* and beautiful things, we have teamed up with our friends at Brora to bring you an exclusive competition just in time for the start of the colder weather
This season, we're giving you the chance to win an Emma Bridgewater one gallon teapot and four 1/2 mugs from the brand new ‘Game Birds’ collection. The perfect tea set for autumn, the ‘Game Birds’ range is one of Emma Bridgewater’s hero designs for the season. Rich in colour and detail, they not only feature on a selection of pottery, but also on a tray and tea towel too. In addition, you will also win a £300 Brora gift voucher which can be spent on anything from a cashmere blanket to a floral jumpsuit, a selection of glitzy jewellery to a this year’s winter coat.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this splendid collection of prizes, click here to enter by completing your details.
Find out more about Brora and shop the latest collection here.
*Since its beginning in 1993 Scottish cashmere has remained at the heart of Brora. The mills that make our cashmere were established over 200 years ago and we support local communities, employing Scottish families whose skills have been passed down through generations.
At Emma Bridgewater we draw on techniques from over 200 years ago to create our range of pottery. We’re very proud of the fact that we’re one of the biggest employers of potters in Staffordshire, playing our part in the local community.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from Monday 4th September, 2017 until Saturday 30th September, 2017.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- There is one prize which consists of one Emma Bridgewater Game Birds gallon tea pot with four Game Birds ½ pint mugs and a £300 Brora voucher. No cash or alternative prizes are available.
- Participants may enter the competition by filling in their details on the entry form.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge and will be notified by email before Friday 13th October, 2017. The prize will be sent directly to the winner’s nominated address within fourteen (14) days.
- Entry into the draw signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Emma Bridgewater and Brora reserve the right to cancel a prize in the event of noncompliance with these terms and conditions.
4th September 2017