9th June 2016
To celebrate Queen Elizabeth's 90th birthday this weekend, we're giving you the chance to win a (very!) limited edition pottery crown, made specially for the occasion.
The same shape as our Prince George and Princess Charlotte crowns, this lovely piece matches the colours on our spongeware Queen's Birthday mug, and has the words "HM The Queen's 90th Birthday" around the rim as well as on the inside of the base.
The crown won't be available to buy anywhere, so to be in with a chance of winning this one, head to our Facebook page and enter the competition on the post.
The competition ends at midnight on Sunday - good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- There is one prize of an Emma Bridgewater 90th Birthday Crown.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday 12th June 2016. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen through a random prize- draw and will be notified within 48 hours.
- The winner's name and entry may be published on our news and events or social media pages and will be contacted by a member of the Emma Bridgewater Team for their address in order to receive the prize.
- One entry per person, additional entries will not be considered.
- Prizes are non- transferable.
- No purchase necessary.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Emma Bridgewater reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Emma Bridgewater accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
9th June 2016