To celebrate the launch of our Autumn Collection, we’ve partnered with Andrew Brownsword Hotels to offer you the chance to win a luxurious two-night stay in one of England’s most iconic hotels, Gidleigh Park as well as a selection of Emma Bridgewater Autumn favourites.
Famed for its culinary credentials, our lucky winner will be amongst the first to taste new menus from Head Chef, Chris Eden, who joined Gidleigh Park in September this year. Offering the perfect countryside retreat, autumn at Gidleigh Park is a wonderful time to stay, with changing leaves and seasonal colours across the moor creating particularly superb views.
Our indulgent two-night prize is for one lucky winner and their guest and includes two nights luxury accommodation, an aperitif each followed by dinner in Gidleigh Park’s award-winning restaurant on the first evening, as well as a newspaper and tea tray delivered to your room each morning and full English and continental breakfast.
Head over to Instagram to enter.
Scroll down for more about Gidleigh Park and Terms & Conditions
Set majestically on the bubbling upper reaches of the River Teign, on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, its Tudor style country house offers a welcome air of tranquillity and calm, beautifully furnished by the Brownsword family. Bedrooms are luxurious and individual in style and design, featuring stunning bathrooms, wet rooms and spa suites that inspire a true sense of indulgence, while the hotel’s ‘Pantry’ not only offers tea and coffee making facilities for all guests, along with a continuous stream of homemade biscuits to enjoy but is also kitted out with Emma Bridgewater crockery to make our customers feel properly at home!
Perfect for those who love to enjoy the best of Devon’s beautiful countryside, the hotel is set within 107 acres of mature grounds. Choose to enjoy walks from the doorstep, or remain within Gidleigh’s estate to enjoy its 18-hole putting course, beautiful bluebell wood or even a game of tennis on one of the UK’s prettiest courts.
For those not lucky enough to win, treat yourself to an autumn escape with an overnight break currently available from £395 per room, based on two sharing a classic room on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis, valid for stays until 20 December 2019.
For further information on Gidleigh Park, and to take a look at its beautiful new film showing just how stunning this hotel is, visit Gidleigh.co.uk or call the team on 01647 432367.
Terms & conditions:
- The prize is for a winner plus one guest
- The prize is subject to availability and excludes Saturday night stays
- The prize includes a two-night stay at Gidleigh Park, based on two sharing. Included in the stay is dinner on the first night including an aperitif each before dinner (select from a glass of Champagne, house spirits or cocktail), three-course a la carte menu and a shared bottle of wine with dinner, selected by our sommelier. Each morning, a morning newspaper will be delivered to the room and English and continental breakfast is also included
- Prize is valid for stays until 31 March 2020, excluding 20 Dec 2019 – 9 Jan 2020
- Competition ends midnight 13th October 2019
- The prize must be booked by 28 February 2020, must be booked at least two weeks in advance and dates cannot be amended once booked.
- The prize is not transferable
- There is no cash alternative