Begin your day the best way with a delicious home-prepared Continental style breakfast before exploring our creative, colourful Factory and see how we turn a lump of clay into a beautiful piece of hand decorated pottery.
- £16pp (inc tour and breakfast)
- Factory Tour at 10am, followed by Continental Breakfast at 11am
- Duration of tour 50 minutes
- Continental Breakfast includes croissants and pastries, seasonal fruit, granola compote and yoghurt with a pot of tea or mug of specialty coffee served on Emma Bridgewater pottery. (Almond or soya milk and dairy-free spreads etc. available – please advise on booking)
- One hour fascinating behind-the-scenes factory tour led by our award winning and friendly guides
- Available on Mondays (including Bank Holidays except Christmas), Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 10am
- We are pleased to offer a free carer ticket for any customer requiring a companion to enable them to visit us. Carers tickets can be booked by emailing email@example.com and our team will respond and confirm by our team. To ensure your Carers Ticket is allocated, please email us at the time of booking your tickets. Please see our Help article for full details.
- Please note that any bookings required within 24 hours of ordering must be placed before 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm cannot be fulfilled as we need to prepare schedules for the coming day.
- Unfortunately, our tour isn’t suitable for under 5-year olds.
You may also like