|Service||Order value||Cost||Non personalised products||Personalised products|
|Standard||Under £40||£5.00||10 days||Up to 2 weeks|
|Standard||Over £40||Free||10 days||Up to 2 weeks|
|N/A||Currently unavailable||Order by 4:30pm Monday - Thursday||Unavailable for Personalised|
Contact Free Deliver
Both DPD and Fedex have updated the way they deliver signed-for parcels.
- With immediate effect, they will no longer ask customers to sign their handheld units and instead their drivers will sign it on their behalf. They will record the consignees name and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit.
- With this new process you will still get your full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of all your parcels.
- This now forms DPDs proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.
- You can also leave a note on your front door telling us where to leave your parcel and our drivers will take a photo.
- We use DPD and Fedex for all of our UK deliveries.
- Orders that contain both personalised and non-personalised items will be sent in two separate deliveries, as our Personalised items and non-scripted personalised items take up to two weeks to make.
- Parcel tracking information will be sent via email on despatch of your order.
- You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, along with a one-hour delivery window and options to rearrange via the DPD delivery or Fedex delivery website.
- DPD includes a Follow My Parcel feature it will display where the driver is on the delivery route, gives options to leave in a safe place, to re-arrange delivery date & to deliver to a neighbour.
- DPD can also deliver to a local shop for collection. When using DPD Pickup, you can track the progress of your parcel from collection to delivery. Plus, you can choose whether you want your parcel delivered to a DPD Pickup Shop or straight to your door.
- If you're not in, your order will be held at your local delivery office. A card will be left to let you know that an attempt to deliver has been made.
- Check out the DPD app HERE to take the hassle out of your delivery.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We are currently unable to deliver to US Armed Forces posted overseas.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer
Express Delivery (Next Day Delivery) - Currently unavailable
- Express orders placed before 4:30pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered the next day.
- Express orders placed after 4:30pm on Thursday will be delivered the following Monday and orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- Express orders placed on a Bank Holiday or Public Holiday will be delivered within 48 hours. For example if you place an Express order on a Bank Holiday Monday it will be delivered on Wednesday.
- Express delivery is only available on UK mainland orders, deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
- Unfortunately Express Delivery is not always available during Sale.
We are unable to cancel an order once it has been placed, however if you change your mind about any of the items in your order, you can return them to us within 30 days of your order being delivered. Click Here for full Returns T&Cs.
Personalised Items In Order
- Please take extra care when entering any names or messages for your personalised pieces on our website as we are unable to offer refunds or replacements once an order has been placed.
- All personalised products are made to order and will be delivered within 2 weeks/Up to 3 weeks for International Delivery.
- We are unable to change the delivery address for an order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to add items to or remove items from an order once it has been placed.
We aim to deliver all International orders within 8 days. (Personalised items can take up to 3 weeks).
Some orders may incur local Import Duty and taxes, which you may be asked to pay on delivery of your order. We cannot be held responsible for these charges.
EU – Up to 10 working days
USA/Canada – 3 - 4 days
Rest of World - Up to 8 working days
|Orders from||Orders to||Mainland Europe||USA/Canada||Rest of World|