We’re celebrating the launch of our new Barcelona Cities of Dreams mug by offering you the chance to win a weekend break for 2 in this magical city thanks to our friends at Destinology, who are offering a two night stay in a hotel in central Barcelona as well as return flights from a London Airport and transfers to and from your hotel.
One of the world's most popular destinations for city breaks, Barcelona is famous for its unique architecture and art. At the heart of the city lies the broad pedestrian boulevard, La Rambla. This well-known street is lined with restaurants, attractions and visual treats. Discover Joan Miro's cheery Pla de l'Os mosaic, the nearby Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art and the monumental Guell Palace by Gaudi. As well as illustrious buildings, explore the distinguished artworks of Pablo Picasso and Joan Miro at the Museo Picasso and the Fundacio Joan Miro. For exclusive designer stores, walk the Passeig de Gracia. This influential street is a busy shopping spot in the city and it's also home to Gaudi's Casa Mila and Casa Batllo.
The Gothic Quarter of the city is a great place for long strolls with its cobbled streets and winding alleyways. Wandering this area is like journeying back in time with Roman and Medieval walls, the remains of a Roman temple and the imposing Barcelona Cathedral with its ornate facade. It's also really close to Barcelona's main beach.
There is a selection of luxury hotels, perfectly situated to explore with exceptional facilities and for those who have worked up an appetite, dinner menus handcrafted by award-winning chefs.
So whether you’re desperate to marvel at the Sagrada Familia or simply indulge in some tasty tapas head to Instagram or Facebook to enter! Just make sure you’re following @emmabridgewater and @destinologyholidays and tag your travel buddy for your chance to win.Terms and conditions apply. Competition closes 17th November at midnight.
Leaders in luxury travel for over 14 years, Destinology continues to exceed clients expectations, delivering tailor-made holidays to destinations across Europe and worldwide. Every holiday is looked after by a dedicated and knowledgeable personal travel consultant.
· The prizes for this competition are provided by Destinology. Destinology’s Registered address is Enbrook Park, High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. Destinology is owned by Saga PLC. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
· You must be over 18 to claim the prize.
· If you win the prize, you agree to provide Destinology with all information reasonably requested in order for Destinology to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence.
· Employees of Emma Bridgewater, Destinology, Saga, and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
· Destinology are not responsible for any loss or damage associated with entering into these terms and conditions, prize draw, or the provision or any aspect of the prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
· This prize is for the purposes of the October 2019 Emma Bridgewater competition only and may not be used in collaboration with any other brand or company.
2 Night Luxury City Break to Barcelona
· X2 nights at a 5* centrally located hotel in Barcelona staying in a lead-in category room with breakfast for x2 persons – NB Hotel to be confirmed at the time of booking based on the budget allocated. If more than one hotel falls within the allocated budget, the winner will have the choice of which hotel is booked
· Return economy flights from a London airport to Barcelona for x2 persons – regional U.K airports are available on request but may incur a surcharge
· Airline and departure times will be confirmed at the time of booking
· Return transfers in Barcelona for x2 persons
· x1 piece of standard hold luggage per passenger
Exclusions / conditions
· This prize is valid for travel between 31st October 2019 and 31st October 2020 excluding:
- May Half Term 2020
· The validity period may not be extended, and further blackout dates may apply
· All elements of this prize are strictly subject to availability
· The prize must be booked through Destinology by 31st January 2020 and at least 30 days prior to travel
· Both passengers must be over the age of 18 and hold valid passports with 6 months validity prior to travel
· The prize excludes spending money, transfers to and from the airport in your home country, city tax in Barcelona and any additional meals, drinks, gratuities and any incidental expenses incurred while on holiday other than those stated as included.
· Both passengers must travel on the same flight.
· Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel insurance and any necessary visa or health requirements.
· Destinology reserve the right to propose alternative dates in the event of inflated flight costs
· The prize is non-transferable. Once tickets are issued no date changes are permitted and no cash alternative is available.
· If the winner cancels the holiday after flight tickets have been issues, the winner will be liable for any applicable airline charges
· No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
· No alternative destination or accommodation will be offered should the winner not be able to take the prize as stated