Since Emma started the business in 1985, we have grown from a handful of employees to over 300 people, and we’re always looking for people to join our busy teams in Stoke-on-Trent, London and Bicester.
You can find out more about the vacancies we have in our Factory, Warehouse, Shops and Head Office. Click here and search Emma Bridgewater to see our current vacancies via Indeed.
Emma Bridgewater is committed to protecting your privacy.
Notes to Recrutiment Agencies
Emma Bridgewater Ltd does not accept speculative CVs. We will only review CVs sent in application for a post we have asked for your specific assistance with.
Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of Emma Bridgewater Ltd and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.
Certain vacancies are NOT open to ANY agencies, regardless of their status. These vacancies are clearly marked on our website.
Notes: any unsolicited CVs sent by your company to us – that is to say, in any situation where we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy – will be considered by us to be a “free gift”, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage the candidate’s services, and will in no way establish any prior claim by your company to representation of that candidate should the candidate’s details also be submitted by any other party.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs to us by your company will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance by your company of these terms, and agreement by your company that these terms are the totality of any commercial or contractual relationship whatsoever between our companies in respect of the candidate(s) whose unsolicited CVs were thus sent.
If we have requested CV’s from you for a specific role, there should be no assumption made by you as to the fees that will be paid by us until you have received confirmation in writing/by email that we have agreed to your fee structure. Fees should be negotiated for each individual role. We will not accept a blanket fee structure.
Marketplace Manager - USA
At Emma Bridgewater, we make lovely things that help capture moments of joy. We believe everyday items from a simple mug, plate or bowl have the power to tell the stories of our lives. Original, thoughtful design inspired by all we love in life really matters to us and all our talented people play an important role in making us a leading creative brand
Our people are the reason for our success, and we believe in helping everyone working at Emma Bridgewater achieve their potential and feel right at home in our business. We’re committed to recruiting people from all walks of life and backgrounds to reflect our customers and our community and to help make our business stronger. To support our people we offer family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and an employee support programme open to everyone. Our friendly team of 350 people work in a wide variety of roles in our Stoke-on-Trent factory and distribution centre, London commercial office and retail shops in Stoke and Bicester.
If you are inspired by the beautiful and useful things we create and committed to helping us grow responsibly and provide our customers with the quality experience we are proud of, you could be part of the next phase of our exciting programme to develop our people and our business.
If you are inspired by the beautiful and useful things we create and committed to helping us grow responsibly and provide our customers with the quality experience we are proud of, you could be part of the next phase of our exciting programme to develop our people and our business. As part of the Brand Expansion and business development , we have identified the USA as a key strategic market and as part of this we are looking for a candidate who will deliver the sales plan for Emma Bridgewater, develop, and execute the online marketplace strategy, manage the Marketplace Channel and relationship with our key partners.
Key duties for this new and exciting Marketplace Manager - USA role are:
• Onboarding , developing, and managing Amazon Marketplace.
• Working with Internal and external Stakeholders to effectively run the Channel.
• Strong understanding of Amazon USA & Compliance and policies in Markets outside the UK
• Marketplace listings, content creation and maintenance as well as product and competitor analysis.
• Improve visibility of the Brand on the platform.
• Use analytics to analyse channel performance & identify opportunities to drive sales.
• Marketplace P&L responsibility.
• Manage the US promotional Calendar , plan and execute the relevant activity to drive sales.
• Ensure alignment of Brand & Tone of Voice.
• Understanding of Amazon AMS & AMZ and the ability to plan & propose budget spend for this channel.
• Strong understanding of User experience , SEO , conversion customer acquisition & retention n on marketplaces.
• Market research and competitor analysis on USA Marketplace
• Identify Trading Trends.
• Provide Customer and product analysis of the marketplace to support internal Emma Bridgewater Team.
• Be the main contact between Emma Bridgewater Head office , Amazon and external stakeholders.
• Ability to take on additional projects and support other channels
• Creating Weekly Monthly, Quarterly Marketplace Trading Reports
Please apply with your CV and details of your salary expectations to Anita Sherratt, Head of HR email@example.com
Closing date for applications Friday 18th June 2021.
AGENCIES: PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM AGENCIES FOR THIS ROLE
Emma Bridgewater Gender Pay Gap reporting
Gender Pay Gap legislation requires an employer with 250 employees or more to publish their gender pay gap for their employees. This information is based on hourly rates of pay on the snapshot date of 5th April 2018.Read more