'Tis the season to come together with friends and family for fabulous nights of food, laughter and cheer. Make yours a large one with these cocktails and other drinks to get you in the festive spirit. Bottoms up.
The first step finding the right glass for your cocktails and mocktails. Discover our hand-blown, crystal glasses collection online.
Some of Our Favourite Cocktail Recipes
We have put together a range of classic and, most importantly, delicious cocktail recipes. Discover some of our favourites below.
• 2 large free-range, organic eggs
• 600 ml whole cow's milk
• 100ml double cream
• 100g golden caster sugar
• ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
• ½ tsp of freshly ground nutmeg
• 100ml of rum or bourbon
• Pinch of cinnamon
• Whisk the caster sugar and egg yolks together in a bowl until thick and creamy
• Heat the milk on the stove over a medium heat until just before it starts to simmer and then pour into the sugar mixture.
• Pour the mixture back into your saucepan and gently heat, stirring continuously to ensure it stays smooth whilst slightly thickening. Leave to cool.
• Add the vanilla, cinnamon and choice of alcohol and whisk well.
• In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
• Fold the cooled mixture in with the egg whites.
• Beat your double cream until thick and fold three quarters into the mix. Leave in the fridge until ready to serve.
• Ladle into each glass, top with some whipped cream and a grating of nutmeg.
Christmas time, mistletoe and Mulled WineView Recipe
Hosting a festive celebration? Be the hostess with the mostess with our fun festive party recipes.Festive Party Recipes
Ginger Fizz, a festive cocktail and a year-round winner!View Recipe