Christmas is what you make it, so celebrate preparing for the season at cosy, crafting evenings. Choose to create your own Christmas wreath, learn to screen print a bespoke set of Emma Bridgewater patterned Christmas cards or decorate pottery with your own design for the perfect festive gift. Tickets are available for the following dates
Thursday 23 November
Thursday 30 November
Thursday 7 December
Tickets include indulgent, seasonal refreshments and a 20% shopping discount to use in our Gift Shop.
Make preparing for the season a celebration with friends and loved ones and BOOK YOUR TICKETS by emailing email@example.com and letting us know:
- the date you’d like to come
- how many tickets you’d like
- which workshop you’d like to book, (1 workshop per customer)
- please also provide your contact details
Come and celebrate the season with us at the Emma Bridgewater Factory!
· Make a Christmas Wreath with expert florists Parsley & Sage who will teach you how to use natural materials to create a beautiful seasonal decoration for your front door. Tickets £60pp
· Screen-print your own bespoke set of Emma Bridgewater Christmas Cards using our unique patterns, colourful inks and metallic highlights with expert tuition from our good friends and screen-printing experts Rob Fenton and friends. Tickets £30pp
· Decorate a mug and plate for Christmas in our colourful decorating studio and have it fired and delivered to you free of charge, in time for the big day! Tickets £35pp
· 6.30pm - Arrive to the warmest of welcomes in our Aga-toasty cafe, for a glass of festive fizz, mulled wine and delicious seasonal canapes
· 6.45pm - Join your chosen crafting workshop for a creative and fun session with more refreshments throughout
· 8.45pm – discover our beautifully decorated Gift Shop and enjoy a 20% discount on your Christmas shopping and explore the treasure trove Seconds Outlet too
· 9.30pm – depart for home with spirits bright
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· We offer free carers tickets for customers in receipt of Disability Living Allowance, Attendance Allowance or PIP (Personal Independence Payment). Please email email@example.com to arrange.
· Please note that due to sharp implements etc, tickets are on sale to people over the age of 14 only