Take an afternoon to indulge your creativity and see behind the scenes of our Victorian factory where you’ll learn about our traditional pottery production methods and see our specialist decorating technique for yourself, followed by a session in the decorating studio to design your own masterpiece of Emma Bridgewater 10 ½” plate.
- One hour fascinating behind-the-scenes factory tour led by our award winning and friendly guides
- Available Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs only at 1.30pm for your tour, followed by decorating at 3pm
- Tour duration 50 minutes. Decorating Studio duration 1.5 hours
- We are pleased to offer a free carer ticket for any customer requiring a companion to enable them to visit us. Carers tickets can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond and confirm by our team. To ensure your Carers Ticket is allocated, please email us at the time of booking your tickets. Please see our Help article for full details.
- Please note that any bookings required within 24 hours of ordering must be placed before 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm cannot be fulfilled as we need to prepare schedules for the coming day.
You may also like