· Daily Monday to Fridays
Start your day the creative way and see behind the scenes of the Sponge Decorating department at the Emma Bridgewater Factory and watch how we create our beautiful patterns by hand and get a sneak preview of our latest designs being decorated. Then, full of ideas and inspiration, move into our decorating studio to decorate your very own 8 ½” plate.
• Sponge decorating tour begins at 9am (lasts 30mins)
• Early-decorating session begins 9.30am (lasts 1hrs)
• Please note this experience is available for children over 5yrs only due to health & safety requirements. To book Early-bird decorating only (suitable for all ages), please see here.
• Your piece will be glazed and fired and will be ready in about two weeks.
• Postage costs (£5), for orders over £40 postage is free; alternatively you can collect from the studio.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 210565 if you have any queries about the piece you have decorated.
• We are pleased to offer a free carer ticket for any customer requiring a companion to enable them to visit us. Carers tickets can be booked by emailing email@example.com and our team will respond and confirm.
• To ensure your Carers Ticket is allocated, please email us at the time of booking your tickets. Please see our Help article for full details.
• Please note that any bookings required within 24 hours of ordering must be placed before 2pm. Any orders placed after 2pm cannot be fulfilled as we need to prepare schedules for the coming day.
You may also like