Meet the jigger, jollier, fettlers, casters and decorators who’s traditional skills and craftsmanship go into creating every beautiful piece of handmade and hand decorated Emma Bridgewater pottery.
- Advanced Booking Required
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - 10am
- Tour Length: 1 hour
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over only (we’re sorry but for health and safety reasons, the tour is not suitable for babes-in-arms, slings, carriers or pushchairs)
- £8 per ticket (Tickets for under 18s will be refunded on the day when presenting ID)
- Wheelchair accessible – for more information about the whole site please click here.
- Maximum of 12 people per tour for health & safety reasons.
- If the date you are interested in is “greyed-out” this means that date is fully booked so please select an alternative.
- Available weekdays only (manufacturing closed at weekends).
- Factory Tours on Wednesdays are available to schools and educational groups only. To make a booking please email email@example.com
We are pleased to offer a free carer ticket for any customer requiring a companion to enable them to visit us. Carers tickets can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will respond and confirm by our team. To ensure your Carers Ticket is allocated, please email us at the time of booking your tickets. Please see our Help article for full details.
While you're at it, why not book an Afternoon Tea Experience Day in our Stoke cafe!
You may also like